Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tool 4

Ok, I'm starting to think the 11 tools is working against me!  The video that shows the demonstration for Google Forms won't play, gives me an error display message.  However, I am intrigued by it and will come back later and try to see if it works then.  From my understanding I'm thinking I could give my unit pretest through this!

I became familiar with cloud computing and Google Docs last year teaching tech.  I love using it!!!  We actually have several school wide Doc that show when certain rooms are available (so we don't have to keep bothering the admin) and which shows which students have work past due to other teachers.  I have even created several documents and shared them with my co-advisor for Student Council.  We can work on documents together, on our own time!!

It is useful for students when they are working on group assignments.  They can share with each other, that way if one student is absent, you don't have to worry about them having all your notes/work.  It is also easy for them to just share their work or presentation with me rather than worrying about if it will play on my computer or if it saved properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment